- 1 package Good Tastings Bread Mix
- 1 can (355 mL/12 fl oz) strawberry-kiwi soda
- Â½ cup/125 mL Vanilla Dessert Mix
- 1/3 cup/80 mL sugar
- Â½ cup/125 mL water
- 2Â½ cups/625 mL milk
- 2 tsp/10 mL Strawberry Extract
- 1 cup/250 mL fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3 kiwifruits
Add soda to bread mix. Shape into circle on a 9"/23-cm pizza pan.* Bake at 350Â°F/180Â°C for 30 minutes or until very lightly browned. Cool and cut into wedges.
Mix dessert mix, sugar, water and milk according to directions on Dessert Mix can. Add the strawberry extract to pudding.
Slice strawberries and kiwifruit and mix together.
Cut shortcake in half, spoon pudding on bottom half, top with other half of shortcake. Spoon additional pudding on top and garnish with the fruit mixture.
Makes 8 servings.
*Try This: Instead of making one pizza pan-sized shortcake, make 12 individual free-form rounds on a baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.